Possible Remote Help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 784 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• Hi Guys,

I have my VU+ Solo2 with the ViX image and Have had my dish installed today by a local company that set the dish up to pick up as many satellites as possible.

I have CCCAM / MGCAM installed and working (tested on my parents sly uk fixed dish)

I've now plugged the cables into my box and havent got a clue how to set it up with the motorised dish??

I have setup local access to my box via the laptop which is working so you can view my screen if needed

If you can help that would be great¬!

• Hello bud,

I have moved your post to this section for now,teamviewer help is usually the last resort if the problem can not be solved in the forum through posts.

Have a good read through this section Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall you should find what your looking for, one thing you will need to get is your Longtitude & latitude settings,you can use dishpointer or google maps to get these.

Let us know how you get on, beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hello Aaron where are you in the UK mate ?

Catseye is a nice channel list for motorised ! also channel lists are available via ts panel for example and blue button addon servers !
    Common way is to use dreambox edit to recompile a channel list with specific local ones to your area ¬ Exaple would be i always put BBC1 south into position 1 so my girlfriend just has to press 1 button to get her channel and not wade through te thousands available -

Have a read about TS panel its really useful tool
    And look up dreambox edit

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!