Cancelled S*y subscription - what happens to my card whilst in a VUPlus (Oscam)

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,157 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I have just taken the plunge and bought a VU+ Solo2 to stream Free Sat channels to various XBMC clients around the house - this works well. I cancelled S*y as I didn't really watch it....

My question though is what should I expect from my card now it is sitting in the VU+ using Oscam and CCCam - I'm using MrGmx's image with a white card in it and my entitlements seem to show various expiry dates, Feb and March (even though I only had 30 days left - starting about a week ago) - I keep seeing reference to entitlements being updated. Is this only with an ongoing valid s*y subscription?

As the card sat in the original box for a few days after I cancelled I'm expecting the entitlements to drop in around 30days (which I am fine with), but would really appreciate some clarification here from those with a little more experience...

Thanks

Sz

• 5ky will not send unique emm to update the cards Entitlement ¬ So when the expiry date is reached you will no longer have the ability to Decode the Encrypted channels -
    Simple really ¬
    To my knowledge there is no Tricks or mosc methods available for this card ! If there was they wouldn't be posted on this forum anyhow !
    Sounds like you got a nice set up spannerz -

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanks for the quick response, another piece of the jigsaw fits into place

Its funny, I didn't miss the channels when I didn't have them on the XBMC connected TV's - now I have them though...

Perhaps I have to convince the other half that the new VUPLUS box *and* S*y is what we should have =]

• If you decide to resubscribe try use a different name (perhaps your not married)
    Remember 5ky do great deals for NEW customers so you could get a new box and special introductory subs offer -
    Just a thought :feel_good:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• use other halfs name to be new customer from same address, if they query the same address being used, just tell em you no longer live together, hence, why sub was cancelled in first place. Or get a mate who has no interest in sly to get a deal and have it fitted to his house, just put your bank details, once sly engineer leaves your mates house, take box to yours ....done

As the card sat in the original box for a few days after I cancelled I'm expecting the entitlements to drop in around 30days (which I am fine with), but would really appreciate some clarification here from those with a little more experience...

You need to block emms to the card. That way when *** send the kill signal to the card it will be ignored and the card will run until the entitlements run out.

If your using CCCam to read it, just add this to the cccam.cfg (Make sure you set it up for the right card slot

B: /dev/sci0 07

Under OSCam add this to oscam.server in the config for the card in question. Under the OSCam webif make sure you tick the disable au box.

blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blocknano = all

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!