How Many

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 973 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi,
    Uniformed newbie would like to know how many separate people can I share my package with on my DM800, and do I give each one a cline?

Cheers you people who know

• are you sharing via a box or pc? yes each peer you give a cline and receive one back

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• What u thinking of sharing?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• tbh m8 i would just take ppls locals and no other hops and keep it to about 20 ish, that my opinion.

Mutz

• Official Post

As ive said before how you manage your server detemines how many peers your local will handle.
    For the card you are sharing any more than 10 "conecting at the same time" and you will have problems.
    The trick is to limit how much you reshare & recieve, for your card i suggest.
    Clne : C: peersdns username password no { 0:0:2 }
    Fline : F username password 1 0 0 { 0:0:2 } { } { } peersdnsaddress

Using this, monitoring heavy users and the link Gaz864 pointed you to you can easily double the amount of peers suggested earlier on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!