***box f3 boot loop l097

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,258 times. The last Post () by bigalan.

• Hello, I recently purchased a ***box f3 and it was having problems working with my vonets wifi bridge so i decided to update the firmware thinking it would resolve the issue but now my box will load to L097 then go back to 0 and so on in a loop without actually booting. I have tried flashing the box using the recovery tool with a null modem cable but no luck, ive tried flashing it with lots of different firmwares including the orginal ones but it will still do this boot loop. Has anybody managed to fix this?

• Try booting without sat cable attached it may be that.

Also word of advise before someone else mentions it you may want to visit and post in the introductions.

• you will need to reflash the box with a rs232 null modem cable 9pin to 9pin and use there right flash tool for the box and old firmhere that works

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• I have tried flashing it with the null modem using the eromupgrade.exe ive ticked bootloader ive tried all the firmwares on the manufacturers website, it will download the data burn it onto the box but then the box will continue to do this boot loop.

• is that the right boot loder for the f3 box as some look the same but have difrent configs in them when you connect it then click next it will start to flash and when that's dun you have to click next agen and when that's dun finis so its like it flashes it twice did this happen when you flashed it

• Yeah it does prompt to click next again to burn data everything completes as it should but the boot loop continues, maybe the box is a clone or requires a specific bootloader i do not know i have ordered another box and intend to dump the data off that and flash it onto this.

• Yeah it does prompt to click next again to burn data everything completes as it should but the boot loop continues, maybe the box is a clone or requires a specific bootloader i do not know i have ordered another box and intend to dump the data off that and flash it onto this.

yes cud be some thing to do with the firmwhere your tring yes if you dump it of a new one and reflash to old box that shud work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!