DLNA client plugin

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,114 times. The last Post () by pf2222.

• hello to all the forum sorry for my bad English
    I would like to know if there is a plugin for enigma2 to see movies with a nas server using minidlna plugin, it works properly on my iphone

I read something about the type djmount it is feasible

thanks for a response ebentuale

• wich satbox have you.
    wich image are you using.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• look into your box
    Green panel option Addons - Addons Green Panel option.
    it must be in the image.download the plugin.
    i have found this :
    The image has all the amenities, such as pcscd, cron, device mount,
    DVB-T driver, Network mount (MediaTomb, minidlna, djmount, etc.)
    .. but at the same time is devoid of all these files,
    that will be installed by the user,
    simply by entering the special panels!

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Hi,

I'm looking too for a DLNA Clent/Player for my IPBOX91HD with the last PKT Team Image. I Googled for days. with no success..
    I read something about VLC 1.6 but I can't find the correct ipk :-(
    Can you help me?
    Thanks in advance..

• Hi,

I have Vu+ Duo box, with vix image

I have downloaded the DLNA/UPNP browser plugin, which uses DJMount.

The issue is that it does not support files over 2gb, which is a big issue, and renders it practical useless to me.

I am not very good with linux, and have been trying all day to compile DJMount and libupnp with the fixes posted below, so it will read and play files over 2gb, instead of displaying them as m3u playlists.

https://github.com/Boxee/djmou…e4c5d7459efe6791504e0fe18

I figured i could compile the DJMount binary and replace the one on my box, but this isn't as simple as it appears...

The problem is, the resulting compiled DJMount file has many issues, it is 9 times the size of the one i download via the box plugin menu, and i think it is 64bit and just crashes the box lol, i have given up!

The only linux build i have is a a bootable usb pen with backtrack 5, i guess i need to cross compile,, only i'm a complete noob with this!

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Jay

• Hello, where can I get a dlna/upnp browser for my Enigma2 Receiver and how to install it? I have minidlna but nothing happens, it says the connectiivty is unavailable and that there is no config found for minidlna.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!