What image for my new v 3.0 solo clone??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,043 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I've recentely purchased e vu+solo with a v 3.0 stick below, it came with blackhole 1.6.7 preinstalled. I found a tutorial to update the security chip in order to use the latest images. I tryied latest vix and openpli and they seem to work fine although when i restart the box oftenly remains the black screen with the green light on and i have to restart again after that works. What i want is an image that i can use the multiboot and to avoid the restart problems. I did an experiment with the latest blackhole 1.7.9 patched from ferrari team and it worked for the first time but after restart always black screen and it worked only after several restarts. What images can i use now not to have this problems, thanks!!

• first of all, you need to post an introduction - as per forum rules - Introductions

Secondly, I would not recommend any image for your clone, instead I would recommend you buy the original receiver, or one that isn't a clone at least;
    http://linuxsat-support.com/wo…one-prices.html#post95138
    I know you have only recently purchased this, but clones often go wrong quite quickly and you may find the guarantee is not worth much - so if this happens, then the above link to some deals from our sponsor might help.

in the meantime - post an intro, I am sure you can still find this forum useful, but there are no 'clone safe' images on this forum.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Welcome mate enjoy your stay here.

I think its fair to say that if you ask for clone support here you will be met with a frosty reception..

You mention a green light so i would think your solo started out as a v2 clone and had its chip upgraded to a v3 chip OR you were led to believe it was v3 and is only v2 as all images are reportedly working on v3 clone

Hope this helps

• I also have to say when it comes to vu+ boxes, buy an original as when things go wrong you will end up spending double.
    vu+ duo/solo clones are no way near as reliable as dreambox clones at the moment.

• Official Post

We try to our best offer the same level of support to all members but you are correct that we will no longer support clone VU+ and have never encouraged anyone to go down this route when looking to buy a new receiver.

There are far better quality stb options for around the same price which are and will always be supported as shown here.

Four 100% Genuine clone killer models @ clone prices!

Every day we see ( on here & other forums ) more & more clone owners regretting not opting for the real thing, i hope you get your problem sorted buddy but i think that soon enough you will join this group.

Thread Closed.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!