ubuntu and smargo

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,157 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• hey people !
    can anyone advise me why i get -bash: ./srp_update_x86: no such file or directory

i am trying to find which software my smargo cardreader has ?

i have cccam running on ubuntu after following Ten Belows tutorial (took 3 days for me)
    But now i cant see card to share !

any help would be great !

rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• hi folks.......................

how do i know if cccam is running ? ? ? forgive me i am new to this whole idea of using a computer !
    my first dish back in 1996 was irte 1.5m with d2mac decoder ..... then came the echostar 5000 analogue and digital (costa fortune and now useless lol)
    anyways i followed the ccam ubuntu tutorial but really dont know what i'm supposed to do next ?
    i opened web browser and there i can see CCcam info pages with ip/16001 but sor far i cant get a connection with my tm600 after adding c and f lines ?
    how can i tell if its all running as it should be ? is there a way ?sorry to be so thick guys i'm just learning

rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• i tried downloading CS Studio onto ubuntu desktop but it wouldn't open ! is CS Studio for windows pc ! sorry

and i am not there yet as i tried to make an active connection over lan with tm600 but nothing showing in the web info yet !
    thanks for all your help getting this far !

• Are you adding cs to your ubuntu m8?
    as you need to put it on a pc ;)

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• ah thats why it wont work! i got unrar and installed it been at this for a week now ! its incredible how time flys past trying to get this stuff going !
    my mrs left last year and card sharing has really helped me get my mind off the whole shituation ! oh yeah and the world cup was a god send !
    watching tring stoke v west brom on my tm600 with pc running ubuntu under tv and laptop on the coffee table !

in all honesty i'm getting stuck for ideas now ???
    if i put dmesg into terminal the last line i see is
    [77781.987246] usb 2-3: FTDI USB Serial Device Converter Now attached to ttyUSB0
    i couldn't get
    Run command: ./srp_update_x86 to work for me when trying to check software of smargo on ububtu so
    i checked software in laptop with windows v1.03 is shown

i set up a local share between tm600 and ubuntu pc but it does not show as active in the web browser for the pc

Connected clients: 0
    +---------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+
    | Username| Host | Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version| Last used share |
    +---------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+

+---------+---------------------------------------+
    | Username| Shareinfo |
    or server info
    Server connections: 0
    +----------------------+------------+-----+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type| Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------+------------+-----+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    tm600 shows this
    Server connections: 4
    +-----------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +-----------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |192.168.1.66:6025 | |CCcam-s2s| | | 0 | |
    |192.168.1.68:24100 |00d 01:11:12|CCcam-s2s|2.2.1 |a1226004f878a9a7| 2 | |
    |192.168.1.64:12050 |00d 01:11:12|CCcam-s2s|2.1.4 |2a28786f362cc016| 1 | |
    |127.0.0.1:18075 |00d 01:11:12|newcamd | | | 1 |local 0baa:000000 427(427) |

to be honest i'm well out of my depth i didn't even know what a terminal was last week i'm trying to do this so i can release the box's(stb's) from service
    so i dont have to keep them all on all the time ! the pc can be a central server is what i realised and would like to do !

any advice from here would be great !

• how can i know if the cccam program in ubuntu is reading the cccam.cfg file ????

also

when i put a card into the smargo the L.e.d light goes out and is not detected with the dmesg in terminal

"stay cool and take time to fly" ;>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!