OpenPli OE2.0 211 voor Alien 2 en SAB TRIPLE

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,949 times. The last Post () by karl75.

• Description: Made and tested for GI Avatar 2+ but can be also used on all other fulan Spark 7162 receivers!
    Default configurations: Connection HDMI, 1080p
    Skin: newnigma2-scarlett-hd
    Picons: 30w,4.8E,13E,19E,28E
    Chanell list: Vhannibal E2 Motor 13 Jan
    Cams: camd3,Cccam, mgcamd, oscam, wicardd

Plugins:
    AlternativeSoftCamManager txt tapat
    HddManager txt tapat
    nStreamVOD
    EM-Panel

FTP/ Telenet : root : root

• yes IT IS WORKING

the remote control works if you are lucky, in reality to change anything with remote is worse than a nightmare!!!!

hey guys, what is happening with these last images? are you kidding us? are you playing with our nervus?

eSpecially this image and the last HDMU

none of these images work, they do not make even the basic operations, no responce from remote, not able to set any satellite configuration in the last HDMU which has this very very very very very very silly option to auto detect satellites on diseq position 3 & 4 which NEVER WORKED FOR ME, on the other hand you dont give us the option to set the satellites manually.
    (i know this is not about HDMU, but that thread is been closed to responces)

these images are nothing more than crap, a big hoax

STOP PLAYING WITH SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NOT DO.

IDIOTS.(and i am reffering to the supposedly developers)

• Tugadigital, i am not going to ask you again, please stop hijacking other peoples threads with questions that have nothing to do with the thread.

This is your last warning.

• Tugadigital, i am not going to ask you again, please stop hijacking other peoples threads with questions that have nothing to do with the thread.

This is your last warning.

Look, I do not know what is happening more What did not I write that in this post, I'm not posting in the wrong place, only asked a question and now this popping this message, very strange

• I just said in my last post that this image was very slow, a problem? And that my statement is not written in this answer, it appears very strange that I'm wanting to steal this message

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!