AAF Image Problem !

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 431 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hello ! I have a VU+DUO with a AAF image with some addons preinstalled. It has not been any problem to update the image from AAF site but now it's very big problems. Yesterday i try to update and the box started up but was locked. Today it was more updates aviable and i try again but now the box will not start. In the display it writes starting but nothing happend. So what is wrong?

• It could be any number of reasons for the update failing, you best bet is to create a set of Debug logs and forward them to the AAF team so they can see whats going wrong and help you either fix it or suggest another solution.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!