recording problem

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 690 times. The last Post () by ben361.

• Hi alien 890 shd running satstation e2 image cant seem to record says recorded in timer nothing there.

Have EPG ALL SEEMS TO WORK EVERYTHING SEEMS OK using cooltv guide

This is the set up

Tuner A STV090X MULTI STANDARD (dvb S2 )

config mode = single
    mode = single
    sats = astra 1n 2a 2b eutaslate 28a
    Disq = no

Should I change this

All the recording pathes are set to hdd/movie
    except timeshift = media/ hdd

It recognizes kingston usb in media player also when I press record on remote on screen message saiying In order to record a timer the tv was switched to recording mode

Is this correct does anyone know a idiots guide to set this up

Thanks

• i found this on other forum

I can't see a way to change the recording paths in my E2 image. I've opened menu > Setup > System > Recording Paths and selected the default movie location item, but when I'm in there I can't see a way to change the default location from /hdd/movie.

When you are at this point press 'Menu' and select 'switch to filelist' and you'll now be able to browse to anywhere you need, it will list your USB drive by actual name, you can do the same for the timeshift location path.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!