help with azbox hd in recovery mode

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,447 times. The last Post () by goody5555.

• hello friends im stuck brianfreeze. i was trying to get from original firmware to E2. i was using azup 2.2.7 i followed the instructions to the letter and the box went in to recovery mode . now when i try to connect using azup it gives me the message could not connect to the service and advises to switch the azbox on and off to which i have tried a good few times .so thats where i am in recovery mode and a mental block please help if you can thanks in advance

• i would be very grateful if some kind soul on here would reply to this thread so i can either fix it or bin your help and advice would be appreciated thanks in advance

• sounds like your ip for the box has changed look on display if in recovery mode as it should show it or look in your rooter setting and look for the ip of the box then enter this in azup and flash the box with image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!