DM800HD PVR M Tuner Feature & Specification Advice

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 844 times. The last Post () by pem1.

• Good Evening Guys.
    After a bit of thought i have decided to go for a DM800 with the new M tuner at a decent price as my main reciever, ive just a few questions before i take the plunge.
    1. Whats the best image?
    2. I previously used my azbox to stream media over the network from samba shares, can i do this with the 800? If i can does this have to be done with vlc player running? this really isnt an option as i use my debian c/s machine as a nas too and it justs seems a lot of hassle.
    3. Should i be thinking of a different box? i know people will recommend the VU+ but to be honest its a bit out of my price range at the minute.

Any advice greatly appreciated

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• i had a dm800 m8 and it was very sluggish through the menus and other stuff like card share ? if it was me i would wait till you get enough money to buy a vu duo or wait till they come down in price m8 ? there is a lot of difference m8 cpu is faster which helps with the ruining of the box

• master G

Added the Label DVB-S2 Tuner
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “DM800 M tuner Advice” to “DM800HD PVR M Tuner Feature & Specification Advice”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!