help require to update oscam binery

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 878 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• what ever latest oscam from oscam download center i tried after version 8115 , CCcam peer do not conect to me.and soon i revert back to 8115 versoin all goes OK. what i found is after changing binery when i restart oscam newcamd and camd35 protocol peer conect staraight way and CCcam peer stay in errer. I never see this erre ever before as i did update my biner many time before.
    I like to use latest oscam but due to cccam conection errer i am stuck.please some one help me. many thanks

my config

[global]
    logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
    clienttimeout = 3000
    nice = -1
    maxlogsize = 102400
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1
    dropdups = 1
    cacheexwaittime = 0
    cachedelay = 0
    max_cache_time = 9
    max_cache_count = 15000
    serialreadertimeout = 1500
    fallbacktimeout = 2500

[csp]
    port = XXXXXX
    wait_time = 150

• Official Post

It sounds like the version you tried was not compiled with CCcam support, use one of these scripts to easily complile your own with all the options you need.

Oscam Easy Build Script & Quick HowTo By Ten Below

simple builder

• i tried with these command mate
    cd /opt
    mkdir simplebuild
    cd simplebuild
    wget ss4200.homelinux.com/oscam/simplebuild
    chmod 777 simplebuild
    ./simplebuild debinstall
    ./simplebuild menu

i have build 8068 last week by using this option mate and oscam work very good.yesterday i run them command again to build new ones
    sudo su
    cd /opt/simplebuild
    ./simplebuild menu

and then follow as usuall.
    after finish i get my binery in archieve folder , i rename and chmod 755 then restart oscam. but as i said yesterday when i tried same thing it get the latest versoin but it d,nt work like cccam errer.

• thanks, TenBelow
    i have found the problem mate.
    problem
    i was alway using in oscam.server under reader
    account = name,password

instead
    user = name
    password = password

so up till oscam versoin 8115 acount= can be use butany thing above 8115 user and password lines need to be added. i hope i explained so every one understand.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!