Problem with Tuner B in Vu+ Ultimo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,024 times. The last Post () by reamon.

• I'm having problems with Tuner B on my Ultimo. I'm using Openvix 3.0, build 554.
    My set up is I had 2 satellite tuners in A and B for FTA channels on 28.2E, and a terrestrial tuner for the Irish stations in slot C.
    I noticed last week if I had a program recording and I changed to another channel, the picture would freeze and get pixelated. This was always on tuner B. I thought initially the problem was a faulty tuner in slot B and I got a new tuner. I actually got the dual tuner for the Ultimo. I put this in slot C and replaced the tuner in B with the terrestrial tuner
    Tuner A: single Sat 28.2E
    Tuner B: DVB-T for Irish saorview channels
    Tuner C: Single Sat 28.2E
    Tuner D: Same as Tuner A.
    Now the DVB-T in B doesn't work, same problem , frozen pixelated picture.
    I then swaped A and B , DVB-T then works fine in A , but B not working. So basically now all I can do is record one channel and watch another one and I have lost my terrestrial channels. I tried flashing a new image ( Black Hole), and same result. Just wondering have I missed something or is there anything else I could try ?

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!