need a stable oscam+ccam on BH 1.7.9

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,270 times. The last Post () by rami.

• hi all

im looking for a stable oscam + cccam 2.13 for my duo running BH 1.7.9 and *** uk / jsc -1-8 !! at press im runing oscam 8241 + cccam 2.13 but after a bit it just stops runing i dont know why .

cheers

• hi G there is no patern what i have desided to do is leave oscam till i get my RPI then i will get my head into it proper its bit hard with only having duo as my server at press because wife and kids wont the bloody tv and going to get another box to so can have proper play about then thanks for your help and i have saved all the stuff on my computer for the big day lol.

cheers mate

woz

• Hello,with sly i have verry bad issue with oscam i have on dm 500 oscam 1.0 stable /ccam 213 runing ok but have to reboot every 12 h or oscam stop

ok i have naow newcs /ccam sly uk runing ok not probleme. Jsc on oscam ccam ok but on vu duo solo have prob , so my option was i put to old dm500

one sly card newcs/ccam and one jsc viacess oscam ccam and in my living room the vu with not probleme. Sorry for my english

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!