Ariva 150 Channel list

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,236 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Thanks for that Codar! But just a heads up most of the sports channels in fave 2 seem to be mapped to the wrong frequencies, like Setanta.

• That list is over a month old i'm afraid.
    Loads of channel moves/changes since.
    I'll try and create a new one in a few days.

Pretty much everything is spot on bar the sports, didn't know they updated that frequent

• Not normally but there is a new satellite in the 28.2 group (astra 2g i think) which has become active in the last month or two so there has been a lot of channel shuffling between the satellites up there. I'd imagine it will settle down come the start of the EPL.
    I'm holding off creating a list till then to be honest.
    You may have noticed all the e2 channel lists have been updated regularly in the past few weeks because of this.

• Not normally but there is a new satellite in the 28.2 group (astra 2g i think) which has become active in the last month or two so there has been a lot of channel shuffling between the satellites up there. I'd imagine it will settle down come the start of the EPL.
    I'm holding off creating a list till then to be honest.
    You may have noticed all the e2 channel lists have been updated regularly in the past few weeks because of this.

Ah makes sense, thanks Codar!

• Two lists, one with adult channels, one without.
    For model 150 combo only, do not attempt to flash on any other ariva as it may lead to "ASH" error.
    Favourites:

1) Free To Air
    2) Sports
    3) Movies
    4) Documentary
    5) Music
    6) Entertainment
    7) News
    8) Kids
    9) Adult (only on adult150.abs file)

No terrestrial channels included (Pointless as will vary with region)
    Recommend to backup existing list/settings before flashing.

• Thanks Codar, heads up though a lot of the sports frequencies seem to be off.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Codar, heads up though a lot of the sports frequencies seem to be off.

Seems most are off by 1 on the frequencies.

• Hi Codar,

Do you have any current update, as I have neglected any maintenance of my channels for a while and now they are a bit of a mess....

Snotzer

• I'm in the middle of completing one.
    I'll post it up later in the night.
    There won't be any terrestrial lists on it though as these depend on region. (ROI saorview)

- - - Updated - - -

Channel list for 150 combo.
    Untested at time of posting, use at your own risk.
    Backup original list / line details before uploading (just in case of errors)
    Do not try on other ariva models (may cause "ASH" error).
    No terrestrial channels included.
    Extract out zip file.
    Put .abs file on usb key and inserted it into receiver.
    Goto "menu/tools/upgrade by usb."
    Scroll across to select "userdb"
    Bottom file should have "150.abs/150adult.abs" selected (depending on which list you use).
    Press "start"
    Receiver should reboot when completed.

Favourite lists as follows:

1) Free To Air
    2) Entertainment
    3) Sports
    4) Movies
    5) Music
    6) Kids
    7) Documentary
    8) News
    9) Adult (only on 150adult.abs)

Please report any omissions / faults

• Hi Codar,

I can see "attached files", at the end of the post and it states to thank, which i have done but no attachment available.
    Not sure what's wrong....

snotzer

• snotzer at the bottom of the post is a list of those that have said thanks but your name is not there this is why i think you are unable to view the attachment -it maybe you pressed thanks but it for some reason did not show but it does seem this is the reason you cannot view it mate

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• Super Codar! Thanks.
    I will update tomorrow

snotzer

- - - Updated - - -

OOOPs..I l
    "thanked" the coconut post on top, thinking I was thanking Codar post below

snotzer....I only a fresher !

- - - Updated - - -

Hi ChrisSherlock....If you attach your backup.abs file, I can update codar's file for the 153

snotzer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!