Ariva 150 Channel list

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,170 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hello predator would it be ok to use that channel list on any ariva 150 patch firmware mine is (A150Combo_20121213_V1.21B4_patch.abs) would it be ok on this???

• My channel list for 150 combo including irish variations. 07/06/13.
    Kids
    Movies
    Sport
    Entertainment
    Movies
    Music
    F.t.a.
    Docu
    BBC streams

Code
    https://hotfile.com/dl/227144010/8d1b13e/codar.abs.html">https://hotfile.com/dl/227144010/8d1b13e/codar.abs.html
  • Won't work on a 120 combo.
    There are a couple on boards.ie but are old enough (last time i checked anyway)
    You could use one of these lists, upload it to your box then scan for more channels.
    Dump the list to usb then edit it according to taste, and re-upload to your box again.
    An old list makes a good starting point, in my opinion anyway.
    The software editor can be found here.

Code
    http://www.ferguson-digital.eu/en/download/func-startdown/1317/
  • Channel list for 150 combo.
    Will not work on any other ariva model.
    Terrestrial channels set to woodcock hill (may need to rescan if getting them from different transmitter)
    Extract out zip file.
    Goto "menu/tools/upgrade by usb."
    Scroll across to select "userdb"
    Bottom file should have "backup.abs" selected.
    Press "start"
    Receiver will reboot when completed.

Favorite lists :
    1 = FTA (including saorview terrestrial from woodcock hill)
    2 = Movies
    3 = Sports
    4 = Documentary
    5 = Kids
    6 = News
    7 = Entertainment (sly ire first, rest in no particular order)
    8 = Music

Backup original list / line details before uploading (just in case of errors)

• Hi Codar, just wondering is that the latest channel list for the 150 for sky UK and Ireland? Didn't think I'd need a saorview transmitter to get the Irish channels if they come with sky anyway? Thanks!

• Great thanks bud. Just wondering about when you mention saorview channels don't they come through sky uk? I have saorview I disconnected it last night to test had it coming through sky but unorganised but worked

• Saorview is terestrial, over aerial.
    Rte also comes over satellite (astra 28.2 east sly, encrypted and also eutelsat 9deg east saorsat)
    On that list, i had the saorview channels organised at the top as they are free to view and also rte is in hd.
    You may need to rescan the terestrial side of your receiver as the frequencies are different in other parts of the country (ire)
    The rte your seeing is probably from astra 28.2 and hence is not organised as i don't really use them.

• Ah ya cool I get ya, which patched version of the firmware do you use? I switched back from 127 to 126b9, tried using some of the channel lists on boards which were updated a few days ago but no use for me, also hides a lot of the sky channels(showed freesat i guess), none of my terrestrials worked with that channel list either

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!