How to connect oscam to CCcam using camd3 protocol

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,474 times. The last Post () by shatanar.

• Official Post

(instead of standard newcamd protocol)

In oscam.conf put this:
    [cs357x]
    port = 15991 (choose whatever number you want)
    serverip = 192.168.1.xxx (this is your server ip,)

Then open oscam.user file and put this in:
    [account]
    User = xxx (username that you will use in L line in cccam)
    Pwd = xxx (password that you will use in L line in cccam)
    Group = x (this depends on your settings in oscam.server file)
    AU = xxx (this depends on your settings in oscam.server file)

Now open cccam.cfg and put this line in:
    L: 192.168.1.10 port username password 0500 031000 256

First number is IP address of your server, then there is port number and username/password. At the end there is CAID number of your package and you can also optionally add 256 at the end. This means that your card will show as local in cccam :) Same trick as in newcamd (N line).

Thats it.

Credit to oscamtips.info

• & what benefit is L line over N line master g

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• i done a bit of research myself and L line shaves some m/s off the ecm time seen on the transfer to cccam

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Hi MasterG & new2

I Have tried the above setup (Just to chk the diff between N & L line) but the above setup not working 4 me.

Btw: my Oscam working fine - Nline ok - card reader ok - but not clearing the L line

Any ideas

Edit: just change conf to:

[cs357x]
    port = 35005@0500:000000
    serverip = 192.168.0.xxx

Now working fine ... yes the ecm time is little bit better than Nline

thx

• have you wrote your l line correctly ? and followed g's guide step by step

new2

• thx mew 2:
    Now its working fine:
    just change conf to:

[cs357x]
    port = 35005@0500:000000
    serverip = 192.168.0.xxx

(test it on JSC Sports). The ecm time is little bit better than Nline

thx

• glad u sorted . how much improvement have u seen on ecm time ?

• improvement is almost : 0.03 ms on JSC sports (Caid 500)

• marginal then really . a friend in the uk claims 40m/s off ecm time on his card this way

new2

a friend in the uk claims 40m/s off ecm time on his card this way

Hmmm ... Interesting ...wl give a shot myself & feed back .. 4m/s its worth to spend some time on it lol..

Edit:

I have chk it once again on CAID 0963 .. almost there is no diffrence ob ecm time...

thx newtolinux

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!