duo backup on uno?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 735 times. The last Post () by rami.

• i got a vu uno today and about to install vix 3.0 but is it possible to use my vix 3.0 backup image from my vu duo. will this install my channel lists and picons etc?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• you can use the same bouquets, timers and autotimers.xml files, plugins such as cams etc but dont ever try to load a backup image from one box to another as it will end in tears.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• mamamia , bad bad, my advice put it back in his box and send it rigth to the shop ,dont wait to long just tell them you plug your new vu uno and just red ligth.

but in the replay your post the friends from this forum they told you dont do it, vusolo and vu uno is not the same reciever.

as weell try to download vu uno firmawaire nfi with rs 232 maybe you still loocky and it work.i dont no never happend to me .

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!