About the waveform in blind scan...

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,031 times. The last Post () by mtahirghauri.

• I have a question that has to do with the blind scan of both receivers, SHD8900 and the alien2.
    on blind scan at the 4 first stages when the receiver searches for all available transponders, there is an orange border rectangle which shows a waveform that shows where frequency peaks.
    this is only showed on the alien2 while in SHD8900 does not show anything.(The rectangle exists but it is empty)

The receiver is working properly and finds all transponders, but I wonder if this is normal or there is a possible problem with the receiver.
    People who have the SHD8900 can you please check it out and tell me what you see?

Thank you

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!