Csp and oscam

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,871 times. The last Post () by Jefken.

• Hi guys

Been playing about with csp, only got a few users but at the moment my head is gone, got csp connected to oscam and added my box using an n line to connect to csp which it does no problem all channels clear. Question is could i build a cache with just my box connected, was thinking of setting up cluster cache would that work without peer share? Is it possible to send the cache to oscam, would I need to set a reader up in oscam config? I set a cache forwarder up in proxy.xml. What would be the correct setup for the reader? Sorry for all the questions i've done loads of reading and got a fair way but my heads overloaded at min ;)

• Hi mate,

I 'm in the same position with the same questions, I 've noticed that Your thread is from february and there was no reaction, but maybe meanwhile You have find the answers yourself and You want to share them with me?

Regards,
    Jefken.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!