Dm800 Image and bootloader?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,969 times. The last Post () by dejv.

• You have tried to install a genuine image on it by the looks of it. You have to install an image on the box that was specifically written for which ever sim is inside the box, whether it be a Ferrari chip, SIM 2.01 or Estar.

You also have to ensure the image has the correct second stage bootloader.

What does the display say when its booting. Does it say something like Team Sim 2.01 #84

From what i can surmise from the image you had installed earlier i think it may well be a SIM 2.01 box with bootloader 84b.

Try an image from here

DM800 Sim 2.01 SSL 84 Images

Nano

• I managed to install: gemini2-510-dm800-20100721145005 image and got it up and running on FTA channels

I need to install CCcam in order to put my cline in int to get more channels.

I uploaded the cccam2.1.4 to tmp folder.
    accessed the file from the dm and installed.

my problem is that i cannot change from common interface to cccam from the bluepanel :S

anyone ?

• Blimey that image is well old, made for the boxes with the old #76 second stage bootloader. I'm not even sure if you can update the bootloader on those SIM chips in all fairness, although i may be wrong.

If you can't see the cam in the bluepanel then it hasn't installed correctly or you have used an installer that isn't setup for the Gemini image. Has the image got the TS panel installed. You will find all the cams you need there.

You may need to ask on the forum if you sim card can be updated as if i remember correctly the sims with the older #76 bootloader cannot be updated. You may well have to buy a new sim card like a Ferrari one or sim 2.01 to get your box to work with the newer images. I know Satfools do the Ferrari sim for about £30.

It may also be worth looking at if the A8P sim is available for the DM800HD clone as this will allow you to use original images. I have seen them for the DM800Se but as of yet i haven't seen them readilly available for the DM800HD, although that doesn't mean that they aren't available.

Please also check which tuner is in the box as all tuners before Tuner M had issues with some HD channels.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!