Sunray DM800HD for sale

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 831 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I'm selling the Sunray DM800HD that i won here at the end of December in the bonus ball lottery. Its a SIM 2.01 box with SSL #84b

I have had issues trying to get the hard drive to work in this box with little success. From what i have read on this forum and others this is a common problem that is related to software and the particular brand of HDD used.

I really cannot be bothered persevering with this box anymore so i'm getting shut of it. I think £65 plus postage is a fair price for this box. If you can persevere with it trying different images and hard drives you will probably get it to work, but unfortunately my time is precious and i have other boxes that work fine with the HDD (even my TM800 which is unheard of lol) to play with.

Other than getting the HDD working on it its in full working order. There is no hard drive fitted to the box, i've taken it out and put it in my TM800.

Comes with remote and all associated psu, powerleads and DVI-HDMI cable.

Payment by PayPal Gift (buyer pays any fees) or bank transfer.

Nano

• Yes mate i can do that, but it will be with the likes of Hermes or Collect+.

If you want it sent by Royal mail it will be £70 all in.

Nano

• No problem mate. I can do that, I'll even include insurance up to £100 for that.

How do you wish to make payment mate, Paypal or Bank transfer?

PM me and I'll send you the relevant details

Nano

• Item sold and paid for.

Will be posted out tomorrow.

Nano

• Would that be Royal Mail Special 24hour delivery lol. It was only 30p more than 1st class recorded so i thought i'd treat you :haha:

Hope you enjoy it mate.

Nano

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!