Vu duo dead starting..... Help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 793 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• my clone vu duo v2 is dead.it was working fully until yesterday and now its just stuck on starting and a red led light on the front. iv flashed box via usb and rs232 cable but still doesnt work. iv tried many different images but still no luck. also i changed the psu on the box about 6months ago. could someone help me what i can do to fix it as this clone box is turning out to be a nightmare regret buying it.

• is it showing on display as "starting".. or just red light? maybe you need to try a old Image first? that depends if you have flashed the latest bootloader etc..otherwise newer images wont work on it,, cheers satcat

• It has to be said, and you have probably heard it before, but if you buy a clone you are taking a gamble, and you might find that your 1 year guarantee isn't worth the paper it is written on - and besides, you can get an original for £244
    VU+ Duo Twin Tuner HD PVR DVB-S2 Enigma2 Satellite Receiver

just send our sponsor a pm and he will give you a £5 off voucher so you get it at that price. There is no reason to buy a clone when you can spend not too much more and get an original from a reputable supplier, where you will get support if things go wrong.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!