Crush - Crash Dump Reader plugin

• Official Post

Actually reading crashdumps is not difficult - first comes a lot of blah-blah, then come in 90% of the cases of the 3 lines:

"Plugin Extensions / block content failed to load:"
    "EXCEPTION IN PYTHON STARTUP CODE:
    "Traceback (most recent call last):
    "FATAL"

And then comes a handful of interesting lines of why this happened and then comes back a lot of yada yada. That's really all a little scroll in the file and it knows what going on.

Unfortunately, few people know the shocking (and this may pardon my simplicity), and thus can actually quite a few people whose English would be enough to recognize what has happened with a crash dump enigma2 not do anything (to see which plugin for example, has caused Him)

In addition, many people do not know how many crashdumps they already have, which is the latest and the ridiculous number in the file name, the timestamp is.

Currently you can also CrashLogs in enigma2 View the Widget Console does not properly because they are too long and then enigma2 stuck if you look at it.

So I have allowed myself time to crush a small plug-knit makes this whole things a little easier:

1) clean up all CrashLogs from / tmp and / hdd

2) List all CrashLogs from / tmp and / hdd

3) The possibility in 2) CrashLogs complete view, or just the handful of interesting lines which usually sufficient to know is why it happened and to convert a possibility the timestamp as a real-time when it happened and delete the respective CrashLogs individually .

Is, of course, as usual, not perfect, but that You must try it now. If the handful of lines of your opinion, is not sufficient to understand the cause of CrashLogs be found on / tmp / crush.log this short version of the dump - please this file to post along with the long version so I find out what you would need to adapt even more.

Is also clear that the 3 lines from above, only the usual 90% of starters for CrashLogs, there are certainly a few more - let me know that you can also include in future they will be well spent in the short version.

Have fun with Crush!

PS: Anyone who is not looking Crush should see with his children the movie Finding Nemo

PPS: In an HD Skinn's better readability, but it was me at the moment not so important. If anyone feels like he can optimize the like, including my class for displaying large files (scrolling up / down and line by line with right to left) is not the yellow of the egg, but whatever.

LG
    gutemine

Crush - Crash Dump Reader plugin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!