TSonlineTV Plugin Support

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,846 times. The last Post () by samsa.

• Great plugin but cant get the 1channel video lists to download ??? movie2k + istream are both ok
    Did of course make the mistake of updating online but have since tried reinstalling with no luck
    Grateful for any pointer on how to repair the problem

• Great plugin but cant get the 1channel video lists to download ??? movie2k + istream are both ok
    Did of course make the mistake of updating online but have since tried reinstalling with no luck
    Grateful for any pointer on how to repair the problem

this thread is for downloading plugins only friend all that help you require is in the plugin support section go there but first go to introductions and say hello cheers

• Thanks for replying. I tried to install first file, it is installing well but showing error while trying to run it, giving reason "bad magic no, in init.pyo". Also tried to port version 1.6 from "PKT Hyperion image for golden media 990" to OpenAR-P image (my favourite) for Amiko Alien 1, but giving same error. Any suggestion???

Sent from my Novo10 Hero using Tapatalk 2

• I have this problem on these online channels on ts online I get sound on the sly sport 1 2 and 3 but no video do you know what I can try so in works properly on tsonline 1.2?

• I tried 1.8 and sly sports worked well on 1.2 for a while yesturday and then it has just stopped fully I am upgrading again to 1.8 hopefully it will work again I hope

I bet there is a version with some sort of patch that always works

I still love tsonline though cause you can watch quite a few things so I am glad I left Sly when i did lol

I have not tried this second file yet because somehow b4 I got my vu plus box working as a server so I could just drag and drop ipk files and now I am gonna have to use dreambox edit to get that all done

Also cause I am still quite a newbie where in the menus do I go to correct lip sync problems or can these problems not be corrected when using those online feeds brothers?

• If you are using Vix 649 download TSmedia to usb stick put in stb done no need for dreambox edit.

• what can I try to get sly sport 1 2 and 3 working again on my tsonline 1.8 on ten belows last uk ready bh image brothers? Cause most of the other links work but sly sport 1 2 and 3 only works sometimes and not that often for me

Thanks in advance for any tips you may give me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!