Dreambox 800 hd new image help

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,173 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi

I've got a dreambox 800hd clone and it's stuck on erro1: NO CA FOUND.
    It's got SIM201 Team 84#
    I've used a software to get it to serial mode with an IP address to flash via browser but every time I flash it never reboots and just stays the same.
    Am I using the wrong images? Can someone give me a link to an image that would work?
    Could someone please tell me what to do?

Thank you

• I suggest you read the rules first mate. I think once you have read then you will be able to figure out why no answers have been forthcoming.

Your problem is fairly easy to sort out, so swing by the rules and have a look at them. particularly Rule number 1.

Nano

• Thanks mate. Will have a look in a bit. Just not sure if I've got the correct image? Could you post me a link of a good image that would work on this box

Thank you

• just managed to flash it through the browser but after 100% finished flashing the dreambox is still in serial mode

i Really don't know whats wrong with it

• hi, i have dm800 hd cl and itry differente image this bh image is ok you can try it if you want

• sorry bh 166 v3 for dm800hd clone just google or loocl at the forum

• Ahh the old favorite, as stable as you like, never a problem :haha:

Fantastic image. No matter which image i installed on the old DM800 clone i always went back to this one. Still the chapter with the DM800 has now come to a close for me as i no longer own it.

I didn't have the time to get everything working on it so i sold it on to somebody who has more time than me to get it working.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!