Admins Please Solve This Problem In CCcam Emulator

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,700 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• This is a european forum my friend, its unlikely that many people here will have the answer you are looking for. 95e is a satellite position that most of us cannot see.

You also haven't done your research very well and haven't stated which card you are using.

From what i can find, Dish use 3 encyption methods, Seca, Conax and the Abel DRM System. Since Abel DRM only really showed itsef in Sptember 2012 its highly unlikely that CCCam will support it as the encryption was released after the last release of CCCam. CCCam should at least be able to read the Conax or Seca card so i guess the new encryption is the problem for you.

Its probably doubtful that even OSCam will be able to decrypt the Abel DRM System.

Code
    http://www.indiamatic.com/threads/dish-tv-using-new-encryption.3223/

So theres your answer if you have a new card thats probably why. There is also no need to make your writing big and dayglow as we are all capable of reading the standard text and writing in that manner isn't going to get your post answered any quicker. It shows disrespect to the other forum users.

Nano

• i don't know what we all say to this encryption system but i have seen some solution about this system in other forums they have suggested these settings

put your cline into var/keys/cccamd.list
    then put these settings in var/keys/replacelist.list [X: {{ 4af6 }{ 0b00 }}]
    when i saved these settings into these settings and i installed mgcamd emu 1.35a it worked very well as before

now please explain what does this mean and what is this explain in detail please

See in Pictures

• It means that CCCam is not capable of decoding that card. Nothing more nothing less.

It may be the length of the ecm that the version of Conax uses, i don't know. I don't know much about the cards that are used in your part of the world. I can't see 95e from where i am. The furthest East i can see is 68.5e.

I would suggest you may be better off using OSCam if it will read those cards.

And for the last time i am capable of reading normal sized text in white. If you continue to insist on writing in large day glow writing i shall ask admin to close the thread.

Nano

• OK bundle of thanks and one thing which i want from you that is give me complete configuration of the OSCam with Emu that i install with DCC i am using dreambox 500s Original with Open Pli Old frame buffer image

thanks
    King-Kifayat

one thing which i want from you that is give me complete configuration of the OSCam with Emu

Not asking much are you?

I suggest you try looking for it, I'm not in the habit of spoon feeding people information at will, especially people who it is totally obvious haven't tried to solve the issue themselves by looking for the answers and trying various configurations first. I had to figure out how oscam worked myself by looking for the information and messing with the configuration files until it worked, may be worth you doing the same. If the info is spoonfed you you will never figure it out for yourself.

Firstly i don't have your card so i would not know the configuration for it and secondly I don't use the same box as you so i have no idea which one it would use. I haven't used an old enigma 1 box for ages.

Its taken me about 30 seconds to find config files for your card by using Google, its not difficult to find if you look for it.

• I think nano is right, on this thread you have used big yellow text (that I had to edit) and you are demanding and expecting a bit too much. This is a hobby that we do in our spare time, and although we can nudge you in the right direction, you need to spend a bit more time looking for answers that are already there, and less time asking questions. The questions should come after you have done your part in trying to understand what is there. A lot of us have some knowledge, but we might not have used your image, receiver, or had the need to configure things in the way you want to, so you have to try to put some of the bits together yourself.

Oscam is a learning curve, but you need to install it first

Code
    http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/powerpc-tuxbox-old

then there is the oscam wiki
    Oscam Wiki
    and the support sections for your receiver
    Enigma1 Support
    and the Oscam support and tutorials
    Oscam Support, Tutorials and Configs

It has already been said that the card you are trying to get working is not one that most people here would be familiar with, so use search tools as nano said, once you have done your groundwork.

There is also a search tool on this forum - near the top right, maybe try using that toobeer10

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!