Bouquet selection in EPG??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,063 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi, Is there an EPG plugin for BlackHole Image which will allow Bouquet selection before showing 7 day EPG. I remember seeing a plugin called graphical multi epg on an openpli dm800hd backup image which when selected gave me the choice of which bouquet first then i could see all the channels in that category. Any GraphicalMultiEPG plugin i download now just shows the channels from the group i am currently watching.

• You could install the Cooltvgiude plugin, with this you can set one of the coloured buttons to be the shortcut to your Bouquetlist, it will still open showing the epg but at least you can get to your bouquets quickly, this is the only way I have found to do it on the BH image. Vix is the only image I have seen that you can set the epg to open up showing your bouquets first.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• You could install the Cooltvgiude plugin, with this you can set one of the coloured buttons to be the shortcut to your Bouquetlist, it will still open showing the epg but at least you can get to your bouquets quickly, this is the only way I have found to do it on the BH image. Vix is the only image I have seen that you can set the epg to open up showing your bouquets first.

Thanks mate, Can you explain how to set epg to open showing bouquets first on ViX image as this is the image on my dads box and he would appreciate it....:-) Also if i like it i will probably change mine to ViX too....

• In the Vix press the epg button on your remote, when it opens then press the menu button on the remote. A list of options will appear, Show bouquet on launch change to yes to open the bouquets first when you open the epg.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!