Monoblock LNB Tuner Configuration on DM800HD PVR

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,561 times. The last Post () by roxy2642.

• Guys please let me know how to configure monoblock lnb on DM800 tuner configuration. with simple settings i could only configure one (Main) satellite (95E) but i couldnt configure the second (100E) Satellite. I gave many tries by advance settings also but couldnt configure the second satellite.

Please guide me the setting to make in tuner configuration so that i can get both satellites

thanks in advance

• Dear bro thanks for ur prompt reply. Actually let me give u my setup first i am using DM800 and having a Single monblock LNB which should be receiving two sat like 95E and 100 E. even without diseqc as the single monblock lnb has one outlet wire i am unable to configure both the satellite.

If i am using simple settings in tuner configuration Like tone-burst A n B i am able to get only single LNB which is main (95e only) nothing on 100e another option in simple is to use 2way diseqc or 4 way diseqc again by selecting A or B or all combination i am able to get on one satellite which is 95e only. (My lnb is rightly configured for sure).

i think i have to configure this monoblock LNB in advance settings but really dont know how to configure it.

Please guide me

• master G

Added the Label DiSEqC Switch Setup
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “How to configure Monoblock LNB on DM800” to “Monoblock LNB Tuner Configuration on DM800HD PVR”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!