Will Dr. HD D15 Firmware work on a F15 ?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,247 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• Hi Digi247

Will this also work for the Dr. HD F15
    Sorry just waiting for mine to arrive Friday want to have everything ready using a Blade 7000 at present.

It wont sorry they both use different patches, if you are struggling for the latest F15 patch i have them all, The D15 is the latest model the F15 has been around longer than the Blade 7000

• How come when I delete all channels and then do a factory reset or even re flash with memory stick
    I still have my full channel list and Favorites
    This is driving me mad why I cannot remove all my lists
    I think this is why I cannot find some channels.
    Anyone know how to return this unit to factory setting - I think it has something to do with the default DB as this is where I uploaded my channel list to.

• How come when I delete all channels and then do a factory reset or even re flash with memory stick
    I still have my full channel list and Favorites
    This is driving me mad why I cannot remove all my lists
    I think this is why I cannot find some channels.
    Anyone know how to return this unit to factory setting - I think it has something to do with the default DB as this is where I uploaded my channel list to.

to delete all channels got to the channel editor menu and select delete channels then press INFO button to delete all channels it asks for password enter password then it should delete, now here is the problem it leaves certain ones in so you have to go back and do the same thing again until when you finally delete everything when you come out of the menu you are greeted with the planet picture and the words No Channels this means everything has been wiped.

It took me 4 attempts to clear the whole lot then you can load the blade list and most important dont forget to set the tuner up again in the menu to 28.2° east

I had problems with the blade list until i did the delete 4 times

• Will do

Do you know if you delete all the transponders from the list what is the best way to get them back from scratch.
    To me it looks like the tunes is not strong enough as it's not picking up some of the transponders. ?

• Will do

Do you know if you delete all the transponders from the list what is the best way to get them back from scratch.
    To me it looks like the tunes is not strong enough as it's not picking up some of the transponders. ?

To me it looks like a problem with either your box or your dish setup, as the channel list you posted and i tried as well as my mate you said premier HD was not showing it worked perfectly on mine thats all i can go off

• you right

Decided to take the bull by the horns
    disconnected my ***box and plugged the cable into the D15 all working fine now - CABLE FAULT
    But look on the bright side I learned a lot for all the responses from here.
    PS what do you think of the channel list I made.

Now for the next stage trying to figure out the 7 day EPG if it can be done
    I think it might have it as the Blade and TM5402 has and there from the same factory

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!