Greece’s OTE nets Premier League rights

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,642 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Official Post

OTE has won the English Premier League football TV rights for this coming August, and then up to the 2016/2017 season. OTE’s COO Zacharias Piperidis said that addition of the English Premier League will be added to OTE TV’s other exclusive coverage of all the major national soccer championships, including the Spanish, Italian and German leagues.
    OTE TV charges €19.90 per month and includes more than 70 digital channels with 17 of them in HD.

• I know this question is going to be asked so i'll answer it now. OTE cannot be shared, its is totally secure encrypted in NDS, Caid 09BE.

When the package first came about, many people asked the OSCam team for help in viewing the package outside of the original NDS OTE box. As far as i am aware this was never figured out.

Maybe now they have got the UK footy it may be looked into again.

Nano

• That's not good news.

2 x V+Ultimo's 2 x Blade 7000

• I know someone who has this package and he has been trying to find out how to use it outside the original box for over a year now and he is still no where near finding a solution. Its not a big package so from what it appears the OSCam guys aren't interested in it.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!