Cannot Backup blackhole-1-6-6-dm800hd image

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,365 times. The last Post () by master G.

• DM800HD PVR
    blackhole-1-6-6-dm800hd-ramimaher- v3 image

I am very new to Dreambox and LinuxBox. I have read a lot over the past few weeks and now have a working fairly stable working box after several failed images. I need help backing up my system before adding any more to it and to protect from disaster. There are two main backup options in the menus of the blackhole-1-6-6-dm800hd-ramimaher- v3 image in my DM800

1 . Black Hole Personal Backup
    2 . Black Hole EPG Backup

If I select either of these options I get the error – “Sorry, this plugin is for Black Hole Imaged only” . I have been through all of the settings that seem related, hard drive setup etc. but cannot find an answer, even Google has failed. Any help would be appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Johnney…:dribble:

• Hi m8 I have had the same problem I have found the best way to backup the image is by using dcc dreambox control panel in settings just download dcc and name your backup after your image then you can go back to it later and restore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!