No single epg showing vix 3 after upgrade

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 914 times. The last Post () by the4given1.

• After upgrading vix 3 to the latest versions I have lost the single channel epg ,when I press the red button , the preview window shows but no epg data ,
    I re flashed back to a earlier version below 560 (am at work now so not quite sure exactly) I re set all up and everything was fine red button shows single epg for that channel .
    I then upgraded to version 600 again and the single epg on red button is not showing again !

Is there a new setting in the new image to change to get this to show or new driver or something ?

• I have got the latest ViX and not seeing this issue. I take it you have verified that there is full EPG data on your Graphical EPG?

Yes full is there on Graphical, all is fine with your backup image with both single and graphical the 600 upgrade is ok with default channel list the problem occurs when I load a channel list ,any channel list stops the single epg working ,only on 600 upgrade

I have flashed and re flashed tried and better tried still no joy .....also now noticed box is stuck on version 600 ,even after factory re set and flash from usb stick to earlier version !

going to flash black hole ,then go back to vix see if that does anything

• After flashing to black hole then back to vix same problem , although I have just searched through all flolders and files and found lots of references to old back ups from various vix editions,

so next step is to delete all of these ,I will then replace the hard drive with a new formatted one factory re set and start again ,
    surely that should fix it

• http://linuxsat-support.com/cr…r-restart-vix-solved.html
    I was getting an issue, not sure if it is related because you said you had the full EPG just not on the single channel - but I take it you have seen the above thread - check first to see if there is an epg.dat file in /media/hdd or wherever you have configured it to store your epg. If there isn't, then try what I did above.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• http://linuxsat-support.com/cr…r-restart-vix-solved.html
    I was getting an issue, not sure if it is related because you said you had the full EPG just not on the single channel - but I take it you have seen the above thread - check first to see if there is an epg.dat file in /media/hdd or wherever you have configured it to store your epg. If there isn't, then try what I did above.

Tried all what you did after everything I have tried and still not showing single channel epg data. I am running the new black hole image now that is doing what it says on the tin ,so going to stick with it for now and admit defeat , I did find some issues getting the usb mounted in the bh image but its set up and running sweet now with cool epg on global single and what other other settings i select ,
    thanks for the suggestions much appreciated

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!