picon were do they go ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,327 times. The last Post () by rigrat1.

• hi there iv just used the t spanel to download the picons i wanted and i picked the ones for usb ? thinking they would install directly to the usb but they ended up in flash and filled the memory up can i move them from flash to usb or how do i delete them iv found a folder called picons under usr,share,enigma2, picons but this folder has hardly any thing in so were have they gone the is a folder below the picon one called po? this seems to have a larger content so is this them? if so what to do to get them on usb? or delete?

• ok got my usb mounted and working iv tryed reading some of the posts but no picons are being displayed when i sellect a channel? any ideas please the reciver is a dm 800 runnind dream ellite black hole image

• The folder named picon which is located in usr/share/enigma2 should contain all the picons that you downloaded from Ts panel.

If you want to move them to media/usb (your usb drive will have to be mounted as this) then use a ftp program to move the folder from the flash memory to the usb drive.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!