backup

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 812 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• seems as my pc is connected to box using home plugins is it possible to back up my box straight to the pc instead of a usb stick
    #????????

only ever backuped to a usb

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• see the settings in backup options in ts panel also
    there are as well backup plugins around, must be a way to set up lacation backup.
    sure there is also a telnet option
    but can´t say exactly
    cheers
    el pirate

• seems as my pc is connected to box using home plugins is it possible to back up my box straight to the pc instead of a usb stick
    #????????

only ever backuped to a usb

depends on the image, i know with ViX's inbuilt image / backup managers you can save the backup to any networked or mounted device. when in the image manager of backup manager hit menu and you can change the backup location from there.

for example all 6 of my boxes save their various backups to a central NAS drive.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!