HP ProLiant MicroServer - Athlon II Neo N36L

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,973 times. The last Post () by EsRgood4u.

• I got 1 of these before Chritmas with the ?100 cashback offer and it is a great piece of kit. I run W7 with PS3 Media Server on mine to stream to the PS3.

• Need atleast 2 gig ram for csp buddy as its a csp being java based is a real memory hog

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• So are the components within the HP ProLiant MicroServer - Athlon II Neo N36L upgradeable?
    I'm intrigued and may shell out for one off these! You can get a 4 gig stick of ddr800 cheap enough now!

Ignore my question! ive just checked the spec and its upgradable to 8 gig ram!

• the ram on this unit can be expanded upto 8gig . It also has gigabit ethernet . The processor spec is ideal for all things cs . The ram is just lacking on standard spec but with say 4 gig it would be a monster machine to act as a server. Would recommend installing the new debian 6 as full support for atom chipsets etc of the new nano breeds

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• So are the components within the HP ProLiant MicroServer - Athlon II Neo N36L upgradeable?
    I'm intrigued and may shell out for one off these! You can get a 4 gig stick of ddr800 cheap enough now!

Ignore my question! ive just checked the spec and its upgradable to 8 gig ram!

The ram is DDR3 and 4 gig is cheap enough Kingston 4GB DDR3 1066MHz Memory Non-ECC CL7 1.5V | Ebuyer.com i bought one of these a few weeks ago and have to say its excellent, i use it as a cs, samba server, ftp server all with the 1 gig of ram it came with without any slow down issues. When i get the ?100 cash back i'll invest in a 4 gig stick and another 2TB drive for it.

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!