Channel editor for amiko alien

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,589 times. The last Post () by ben361.

• Good morning. I,am looking desperatly for a channel editor for an amiko alien2 with spark firm. I do have the latest dreamset editor but i dont know if that one will work. I cannot try it out right now as i have ordered the reciever in holland (i live in spain) and it will be delivered to me next week. But i like to give it a try already. So my question is will the dream editor work on this reciever or do i need an another editor and where to download it. Thanks for your help.

• dreambox edit works great on the alien2.
    for spark try the spark editor.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Thanks alot...can you please tell me where i can find a spark editor? Sorry for the questions but iam new here and the matery is complicated for me. I did program Humax-ces in my sleep but a lot has changed since then. Regards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!