Need help installing plugin

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,018 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• I have dm800se clone using pli 2.1 image

This is my precudure. what am i doing wrong?

1.. download file to desktop and extract using winrar
    2. i now have an extracted .ipk file ....... in this example i will try with enigma2-plugin-extensions-beeg_v0.1_all.ipk

3.. using dcc connect navigate to var/volatile/tmp
    and add the file to this folder ... all good so far

4... now without reebooting or shutting the dcc window i use the remote for dm800se
    menu/plugins/software management/install local extention/ memory /tmp / install extentions/ here i can see the plugin/ i click ok on this . this puts a green tick to the left of the plugin/

I than click the green key to install .................... i get something like preparing please wait etc than message installed updated or removed 1 package with 0 errors

I clik ok and exit out to restart menu/ than full restart/

5 when box restarts i go to menu/plusins but nothing there

• master G Thanks for replying...

holding blue either quick press or long press brings up ccam info, cross epg, gmail reader, graphic multi epg and pp pannel but not the pluin i istalled
    I have tried this with the red,green and yellow buttons just to make sure... no luck

i cannot find it by pressing menu button or the menu/plugins button

any ideas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!