Unable to transfer files from Pc to attached HDD

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 515 times. The last Post () by ceenet45.

• Using BH 1.79 .Till yesterday transfers from between pc to Vusolo HDD were normal in both directions.Now the problem is i cannot transfer from PC to the attached HDD to the box .However i can transfer from HDD to PC normally. mountpoints are correct and media too playing well in the box from the files in HDD
    When i try to transfer a 200mb file the message in the dcc shows 1729 bytes received in 32 milliseconds. Without any transfer.And even i cannot delete anything
    from the HDD neither crashlogs nor files.It appears as if the HDD is locked

However transfer are normal in both the ways with the thumb Drive.

The only thing i did was done a factory reset (with HDD & USB attached) as booting was slow with the box.

Please advice

• can you record to the HDD from the receiver? it sounds like it might mounted in read only - also in DCC check the permissions to ensure the HDD folder is set at 755

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• can you record to the HDD from the receiver? it sounds like it might mounted in read only - also in DCC check the permissions to ensure the HDD folder is set at 755

I can record and play .Please guide me to locate the permission option in the DCC to check for 755

• I have checked the Permissions its all ok. even tried with other ftp software the result is the same.
    Later i flashed the box it remains the same (lost all the backups :ah: as backup file is not working )

Now the only sol is to format the HDD and check.

Does the solo recognizes NTFS partitions ? Can it be mounted ?

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!