Is it possible to use CWS line in oscam

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,734 times. The last Post () by pilotos.

• Hallo ,

is it possible to setup Oscam , or anyhting else, to work with CWS line and Openvpn settings....???

The thing is that they have setup my dm500s working with CWS line and mgcamd 1.35a and from what i see (by FTP) there are also settings for openvpn files....
    the image installed in my box is sifteam 1.9.4...and i would like to transfer all my settings to my other box optibox anaconda plus.....(have oscam, xcamxlient, mgcamd etc...)

Any help please ???

Thank you

VU+ Ultimo , Optibox Anaconda Plus , Octagon SF1008G+SE+ , Dreambox 500s

• Official Post

is it possible to setup Oscam , or anyhting else, to work with CWS line and Openvpn settings....???

CWS line will only work in mgcamd, though you should be able to convert the CWS to an N line and use with oscam or CCcam..

The thing is that they have setup my dm500s working with CWS line and mgcamd 1.35a and from what i see

Who is they, is this a payserver you are using ?

• Yes, its a "friend" of mine who setup my box and changed my image to sifteam enigma 1.9.4 etc, etc....But because i have a new box i would like to transfer my settings from dm500s to my optibox.....

• I was able to transfer my CWS line to newcamd.list, that was easy to do, then it works but only for a minute , then it stops and starts again ..i don't know maybe after 1 hour.....so i don't have a continuous play on my channels.....

• Official Post

If you have FTP access that can get the newcamd.list from the dm500 there will be no problem transferring it to the anaconda..

On dm500 FTP to /var/keys/ and backup the newcamd.list to your pc/laptop..

On anaconda install this http://linuxsat-support.com/op…l_emu_plugin-optibox.html then FTP the newcamd.list from pc/laptop to /var/keys/..
    In /var/keys/mg_cfg change boxtype to SH4 then start mgcamd 1.38..

The CWS line will only be active on one receiver at a time so no point trying to use it in the dm500 as well..

• SH4 doesn't exist in mg.cfg...shall i add it and the give the number ?

• This is what i have.........in mg.cfg.....

• Ok, i will reinstall the All emu plugin to my optibox and see what mg.cfg it gives me.........

• So there it is , i have added my CWS line to newcamd.list file , and thats my mg_cfg directly after installation of All Emu

• Official Post

It`s already setup to the correct boxtype # 12 Fortis.. Play around with these settings...

Code
    # network retry, use summ for several options
    #    00 disable
    #    01 retry every new ecm
    #    02 try to connect to offline shares every Q: seconds
    #    04 try to detect and fast reconnect to lost (and not used atm) server
    #    + XX messages number and YY seconds to reconnect
    #    mg will reconnect to server, if no answer to last XX ecm/keepalive or
    #    if no answer for last ecm or keepalive sent for YY seconds
    #    set to 0 to disable
    N: { 07 } 5 15
  • I am going crazy !!!!!!!!:caz2: i don't understand...as long as i had c lines everything was ok...How difficult can it be???...the account is active....i just want to transfer the settings to another Linux box......What else can it be.....why i don't have a continuous play.....

• i will give it a rest now.....i am fighting with this for 7 hours now.....Master G thanks for your support....see you later.....

• If i find a way to install Enigma image on my optibox , is it going to be easier to apply my settings ????

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!