lost channels on BlackHole 2.0.1 image

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,203 times. The last Post () by VEEMAN.

• I've just installed the latest BH 2.o1 onto my VU+ Duo , from BH 1.79. Installed without any problems. I then went to do a channel scan on various sallites, and noticed a lot of channels have dissappeared from the list, compared to the original 1.79 list. I removed all backups from my hdd in the machine, so can not pick out the right files to install them back into the new image.
    So can any one shed some light on how to get these channels back please.
    Thanks
    Veeman

• I believe you need to configure the tuner

Just now i too faced the same problem here.Even after restoring the bouquet and channel list i was unable to watch all the channels. Just what i did is installed new xml file and configured all the sats with the tuner and re installed bouquet from the backup the and everything is working perfectly now.In my case i re flashed to 1.79

• Thanks to all that replied to my problem. I tried your suggestions and am now up and running again. Once again thanks and appreciated all your help.
    Cheers
    Veeman

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!