newbie help required

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 683 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi just setting gigablue800hdse came preflashed with virtuosso vix image but instructions in handbook are german have done initial set up scanned for channels using filezilla have ftp extra url into etc directory but dont know how to get into the red panel

• ok im doing something wrong i got the extraurluploader to work on pc but after reboot on box still cant find where to go for the softcam add ons any advice would be appreciated

have tried the cccam installer jar but it doesnt work Nidge

• If the receiver is flashed with the ViX image - then ignore the manual as it would probably be referring to the redteam image - if you are looking to install cams for ViX image try here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/em…x-softcam-collection.html

and you would need to connect to the receiver from a PC on an FTP client and send the files to /var/volatile/tmp and install them manually in the ViX setup menu (install local extension)

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• thanks for reply musogeek ive done as you said it came up in local extension says its installed but when i go into filezilla and log back into box i cant find cccam cfg file in var/etc any idea where im going to find it Nidge

• ok had a good read on forum and found the answer thanks for help great site pity all the boxes/images arent the same my memory aint that good these days will have to start writing short notes for each set up didnt realise cccam cfg file wasnt included in ipk file

• ok had a good read on forum and found the answer thanks for help great site pity all the boxes/images arent the same my memory aint that good these days will have to start writing short notes for each set up didnt realise cccam cfg file wasnt included in ipk file

I think it might be included - look in /etc - CCcam.cfg is not in /var/etc on the ViX image it is in /etc - but saying that, there should also be a symlink to /etc from /var/etc

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!