OE-Alliance OnDemand Plugin

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,833 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

-[OnDemand] BBC iPlayer Play Stream Update
    -Currently if we don't find the preferred stream quality or lower an error message is thrown and nothing is played even if a playable stream is found.
    -We are now going to play the available stream now anyway even if it doesn't match the preferred quality setting but a message will be displayed to notify you that this has happened.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Just to keep this thread updated, we have a partially working Demand 5 section in the OnDemand plugin but it may have to be scrapped as it turns out that all content on their servers after august 2012 is DRM protected and as such that content can not be played via a STB, were looking into it but if this is the case it renders the Demand 5 plugin rather pointless.

-[OnDemand] update GUI for main menu.

- [OnDemand] Fix OpenUitzending gemist (thanks Aux99).

- [OnDemand] fourOD Feeds Update- The feeds for fourOD have changed to need to update the plugin to use
    - new menu item tag.

• Phoenix where can we download the latest vrsion of the ondemand plugin?

Cheers

• -09-06-2013
    -[OnDemand] bbciplayer.py
    -updated swfurl links for bbciplayer. ( Thanks to Digidude for the fix.)

-[OnDemand] Update tunlr DNS server settings ( Thanks mickd for the heads up )

you can either wait for the next build ( after 703 or 704 ) or FTP the CommonModules.py file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ ( delete any CommonModules.py / CommonModules.pyo files already in there ) then perform a GUI reboot for the fix to take hold.

Please remember to delete the CommonModules.py once the receiver has rebooted and it has generated the new CommonModules.pyo file

• The fix for Ondemand has not worked for me. I changed the CommonModules.py file as stipulated....I have removed....can you provide me links to all the files I need to have a workable plugin please? Thanks

• if your using a OE-Alliance or ViX based image just download it from the feeds as it contains the tumblr DNS settings fix already.

Phoenix, I have an openpli 3.0 image. I have installed all dependencies from digidude and your commonmodules.py files...can you provide me with links in one posting of what I need to install to get it finally working.....

-[Translations] NL Update, Thanks Rob.

-[Translations] ET-Update, thanks Rimas.

-[OnDemand] Remove 4OD and OUG
    -4OD can't currently be fixed and OUG is not currently being maintained so they are being removed until a time that a fix has been made for either.

- [OnDemand] iRadio
    - Adding a new Internet Radio plugin to OnDemand
    - Radio Sources from:
    - SHOUTcast
    - Tunein

many thanks to mcquaim ( MAC ) for all his hard work and bringing this update.

===========

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!