nbox hdtv recorder

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,879 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi there, I'm new and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but could anyone tell me is there and support for the nbox here?
    thank you
    animal

• There isn't a huge amount of support anywhere for this box at the moment. All i can say is I hope you can speak and read Polish. You need to google PKT and then do some reading with the help of Google translate.

What do you want to know?

If its how to modify a box running N-ITI firmware, nobody knows how its being done as of yet. You have to buy a box that has already been modified to run Enigma 2.

Nano

• thank you very much man, i have a modified box but its very buggy will look into it further again thank you for your help, loving this site

• Which image is it running? I have PKT Nebula Zero running on mine and to be honest i haven't found that many bugs on it as of yet.

Nano

• think its enigma 2 svn- 1842 based on git-4436?? if thats right maybe you could tell me how to find out, I'm a total newbie to this I'm sorry

• ya sorry its the same as yours, my problems are that the peg keep diapering and the remote stops work , have to continually press the back up button on the remote for the box to pick up on it so as you can see both problems are really annoying

• No idea, thats how i got it. :haha:

Its PKT Nebula Zero that's installed on it

• thanks man i might start a new thread here about updating it , great box but sucks for support lol. thanks of all your help man

• There is support for it, but unfortunately its all in Polish. I don't think you can complain really considering its a modified box from Poland used by a Polish Provider :lol:

The support isn't bad for it in all honesty for what it is, you just have to look for it.

Maybe admin might start a section for it if you ask him nicely :haha:

Nano

• haha maybe i will and honestly man I'm not complaining lol just would like to know more about the box and how to update it etc otherwise a great bit of tech, thanks for all ur help nano ur being really cool to a newbie lol

• No because its a cheap alternative to buying a clone Dreambox or Clone Vu+ Box. Even if you put an N ITI card in it you still need the to know the boxkey before it works. Simply putting Enigma on the box won't allow you to share that card without knowing the boxkey, so there's little point in buying one if its to be solely used for that reason. Once you know the boxkey you can use an N ITI card in any receiver with either sBox or OScam.

It runs Enigma 2 quite nicely if i'm totally honest. It was a great alternative for my 10 year old daughter to use in her room, which is why i purchased it, and upto now i've been happy with it. Its got my Fransat card in it and its been very stable and has not given me any cause for concern. Its quite a good box if i'm totally honest.

Nano

• No because its a cheap alternative to buying a clone Dreambox or Clone Vu+ Box. Even if you put an N ITI card in it you still need the to know the boxkey before it works.

Nano

sure sure that why im asked whatfor he wanna do e2 on that box!

because i have this card run in oscam at my vu

• To be honest Senns69 i think for the money the 5800SX is going to be hard to beat.

Where else can you get a twin tuner box with 250gb hdd already installed for less than £100. The nearest rival is the Alien 2 and in my opinion is crap anyway and it doesn't even come close to the nBox5800SX for looks, functionality and ease of use.

Nano

• Hay, Just to let you know that ive been using the box since i got oscam working, and its been great, as Nano mentioned for the price, it cant be beaten, good build quality and ive had no hangs of glitches, i have the instructions on updating the firmware so i will post a new thread with that info soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!