*** box F3 not remembering wifi key after reboot

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 484 times. The last Post () by kusadasiboris.

• As the title states has anyone else had this problem? Surley it should remember the key and you shouldn't have to input it every time you turn it on?

Thanks

• hi
    i spend hours and days to make the wifi working on the f3
    just no way to make it smooth running.
    i gave up, using homeplugs or run a cable even better.
    can`t expect too much from a 50 quit box.
    because to watch tele using it as a cheap client box they are fine.
    wifi not, why are they selling this wifi?
    cheers
    el pirate

• Yea, I'm going back Tuesday to cable it, I always cable it but customer wanted minimum cable. So wifi would have been good if it could remember 8 alpha numerical characters lol not even my choice of box either. It connects no problem just if you turn the box off the next day you turn it on connects to the dongle no problem just doesn't store the key, there is no way it can expect you to enter the key every time you turn it on.

• As the title states has anyone else had this problem? Surley it should remember the key and you shouldn't have to input it every time you turn it on?

Thanks

hi,
    if you upgrade your box firmware that will sort out the problem , I tried on F3 HD and worked perfectly ,if that helps

«linux is the sound of the future.»

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!