installing ubuntu server 64 bit

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 959 times. The last Post () by bellodreambox.

• i falow the instruction but wen i get to Step 3.. Install oscam/cccam autoscript.
    i log in ass root ..........
    passwd ...........
    evrry think is ok
    but wen i add the (chmod 755 /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh)
    root@ubuntu: # chmod 755 /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh press enter et tel me No such file or directory
    plz help and thank you

• you need to ftp CCcamOscamInstall.sh to /tmp

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• you need to look inside the download and send CCcamOscamInstall.sh script to /tmp by filezilla or ftp program

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• No need to start a new thread bellodreambox ¬
    GO in your terminal screen !
    Type

Code
    cd /tmp

then type

Code
    ls

give us your result

• do you have another pc wit filezilla ftP program installed !

At the moment you are trying to chmod 755 a file tat isnt there !

OPen the download package in windows by unzip and use ftp program like filezilla to transfer that file to /tmp ocation in your ubuntu machine !

Read again the instructions as you need to ftp other files over too

• I cant speak from experience i dont have imac ¬ See if there is filezilla available for that hardware !

then open install pack and send files to corresponding location when reading from instructions !

• i falow the instruction but wen i get to Step 3.. Install oscam/cccam autoscript.
    i log in ass root ..........
    passwd ...........
    evrry think is ok
    but wen i add the (chmod 755 /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh)
    root@ubuntu: # chmod 755 /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh press enter et tel me No such file or directory
    plz help and thank you ce382b4b.jpg

• bellodreambox there is no point starting multiple threads and posting the same problem or post or screenshot multiple times. The problem is that you are following a tutorial, and we are not able to look over you while you are installing the server. You are much better off starting from the beginning again if we are having trouble understanding where you have gone wrong, and read each step carefully.

You are clearly missing a step because a file that should be in /tmp isn't there - so the screenshot just tells us what we already know...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Clearly a step you are missing - .....

"CCcam Oscam Ubuntu 12.04 amd64.zip" needs to be downloaded, unzipped, and using winscp the contents need to be copied to /tmp on ubuntu, and edited according to the guide - read over the guide again.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hello

i install ubuntu tty1 evrry think is good
    but i cant get to run on my pc i dont know haw to go out from the terminal wen pc reboot it aske me for login and pass i put ie is good but i am steel hiere ???

PLZ HELP THANK YOU

(ALL THIS FOR TO SETUP S CCCAM SERVER ON PC TO SHARE CARDS WITH MY FAMILLY ) :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!