HDMI CEC in VIX 3.0

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,504 times. The last Post () by xyips32.

• Hi,

I changed my image from BH to Vix 3.0 over the weekend and am having trouble setting up the HDMI CEC that's built into the settings of VIX. On black hole it was set as a plug in and worked perfectly. Now with the built in VIX version, when I turn the box on, I have to get my TV remote to manually select the HDMI port the box is connected to. I have a Panasonic LCD tv, not sure if that's the issue but it worked fine on blackhole?

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong or can someone link me to a download for the HDMI CEC plugin that I can access from the plug in menu?

Thanks

• Yeah, I've tried that and it didn't work. I've just found out though that I'm running an old build of VIX 3.0 (build 204) as I was having other issues too. I'm going to try a newer build tonight.

Thanks for your help.

• No luck, I've updated to the latest build and even changed the hdmi port being used. Whenever I turn my box on it also turns the TV on, but the TV goes to the built in channels. Really confused as it worked perfectly on BH.

• This is how i have mine setup, press Yellow button to set fixed address for the HDMI port..

14205d1361795225-hdmi-cec-vix-3-0-capture.png

2ec9a952dc528ff61579d1f6.png

hello master G , I'm currently using SatDreamGr 8 on my dm900 , i can no longer use my LG magic remote to control my box , like i used to do when i was using dreamelite image and openpli image , I have checked on setting of SatDreamGr but can't see any option for that , though it should automatically sync with Hdmi . My question is do i need any plugin extension on this image for that to work.

any help at all is appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!