Looking for enigma2 firm.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,160 times. The last Post () by satrat.

• Good morning. I,am looking for the latest enigma2 firm for my amiko alien2 box which i get delivered this week. I have been looking ofcourse first all over the forum but as i am a newbe i dont want to make a mistake and ruin my new box by using the wrong firm. I understand that the box comes with spark firm but i also like to try out enigma2. Thank you in advance for your help.

• The latest e2 firmware for the alien 2 and recent is HDMU.
    But there are many e2 images for the alien2 so you have to choose wich one you like but those are older.
    But read you in for those box for you choose to flash e2.
    Make sure your box have the latest e2 boot upgrade.If you not sure about this contact your reseller.
    So take only e2 images for the stb 7162 (alien2)

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• openPLI is an engima2 image. This is what you be installing alongside spark. I had it installed on amiko alien triple tuner just messing around with hdmu at the moment. you should look for a engima2 backup and install it and all the hard work will be done for you. This is where people have the image installed, configured it and changed it a bit to their liking and then uploaded. I don't know is there any backups on here but you could have a look.

Here is an image that scooterbuk put up this is his backup: http://linuxsat-support.com/am…u-backup-28e-enigma2.html

• Ok...understood. Thank you very much. I will get my reciever on monday and iam going to need some time to understand the complecated matery!!!

• Also..the backup from scooterbuk is no good to me. I live in southern spain and can only pick up 28e with a dish over a meter. I changed my system more to pick up the HD channels on 23,5 (dutch ones)

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!