login problems

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 610 times. The last Post () by huester.

• Official Post

Having trouble getting onto site. When I try to get on I get a popup download box for 'dvb snoop'. Sometimes it lets me in but sometimes not. Any ideas

Any chance you can grab a screenshot ? If you have windows 7 Use the snipping tool or print your screen, then upload the image here so we can see what you mean buddy..

• Hi Master G,
    Not sure how to do what you ask but i'll try. When I try to get into site it brings up the W O S page but when I press Enter I get a download box. I cancel that and try again but usually just get a white screen with nothing happening. To get into site today I had to Google you and then it let me in. I have got your page bookmarked in firefox so maybe it is some thing to do with that. I'll delete that bookmark and start againg . see if that helps

• Official Post

Not sure how to do what you ask but i'll try.

Click start and type snipping tool, press left click on the mouse then drag the marker over the area you want to copy, release left click to grab the image..

Or to print screen press Fn + Prnt Scrn button on the keyboard at the same time, then paste into paint..

Attach the images to the forum or upload to imageshack..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!